Forum » General » News and Announcements » RICHARD MILLE WATCH REPLICA RM 011 LAST EDITION

RICHARD MILLE WATCH REPLICA RM 011 LAST EDITION

• Richard Mille RM 07-01 18K Red Gold Carbon TPT Med Diamond Set

The ornate design of the Richard Mille RM 07-01 is its feminine signature, with a red gold carbon TPT case set with a brilliant diamond bezel and the brand’s signature tonneau shape. replica Richard Mille RM 11

At the same time, Carbon TPT® is extremely light and strong, ensuring optimal protection of the movement while giving it a powerful appearance. Its mosaic pattern makes each piece unique.

In this timepiece, we see an unprecedented combination of diamonds and black cases, as Richard Mille demonstrates its relentless determination to develop products for women who are equally fascinated by technology and beauty.

Padel legend Fernando Belasteguín “Bela” joins Richard Mille family

Fernando Belasteguín, known as "Bela" to friends and fans, is a true Padel legend. From 2002 to 2017 he was the all-time world number one, winning at least 230 of the 286 finals he played in, which is unprecedented in any other sport. replica watches on sale

Padel is an emerging sport. Vela is from Argentina, where the sport is a national sport with 4 million athletes.

It wasn’t just his relationship with time that drew him to the Richard Mille brand. "We share the same attention to detail. We both believe in breaking down barriers". However, the main link to the brand's ethos is what inspires him on the pitch. 'It's all about family. If anyone knows of a better motivation, please let me know! Victory for me is not being at the top for 16 years, but being able to look my parents, my wife and my kids in the eyes and know I did my best. ” Fernando explained.

Bela is convinced that becoming part of the Richard Mille family will help him continue to raise Padel’s profile. He is happy to wear the RM 35-03 Rafael Nadal Automatic watch for two reasons. Firstly, Rafa is “my forever hero, in any sport” – and secondly, he sparkles – “just look at the colors.” They are the white and blue of Argentina – perfect! " Patek Philippe replica

In addition to his achievements on the field, Vela's impact on the game was reflected in his sportsmanship and dedication to promoting padel around the world. In 2020, he created the first Bela Padel Centre, a sports center dedicated to Padel and home to the Bela Padel Academy, offering courses for athletes of all levels.

His charismatic personality and engaging playing style contributed significantly to the growth and popularity of the sport on all continents.

high quality replica watches

replica Audemars Piguet

JACOB & CO ASTRONOMIA GAMBLER

November 5, 2023 7:33 PM PST