Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Tired Tuchel worried by leaky Chelsea as

Tired Tuchel worried by leaky Chelsea as

• Thomas Tuchel admits he has been left DeMarcus Ware Jersey very tired by Chelseas hectic programme and puzzled by their dreadful form at Stamford Bridge.The Blues head coach said the demands since the international break have put him understrain, and he described Chelseas form as fragile.While Tuchel appreciates managing the busy run of gamesis all part of the job, he is concerned by the rapidly rising number of costly individual errors that have crept into his teams performances.Since Chelseas players returned from national duty at the end of March, theyhave done well on their travels but suffered three painful home defeats.They have lost 4-1 to Brentford and 4-2 to Arsenal at home in the Premier League, as well as going down 3-1 to Real Madrid, while a 6-0 win at Southampton provided relief before Chelsea were 3-2 victors after extra time against Madrid at the Santiago Bernabeu.That result ended Chelseas Champions League campaign as they exited 5-4 on aggregate in the quarter-finals, but a 2-0 win at Wembley against Crystal Palace has set up an FA Cup final clash with Brian Dawkins Jersey Liverpool.Consistency is painfully lacking, and with off-field i sues an inevitable distraction as the club seeks new ownership, it is little wonder Tuchel feels a touch weary.I felt very tired after Real Madrid and after the turnaround: Southampton away, Real Madrid away, and another away game at Wembley, Tuchel said.It was tiring, and Ifelt it and asked myself what signals should Igive.Tuchel, whose team tackle West Ham on Sunday, said he does not feel the same level of excitement before every match, but stre sed that did not mean le s effort goes into preparation.He pointed to Chelseas recent defensive record as an area of considerable concern.We have a bit of a bad mix of big individual mistakes and a bit Denver Broncos Hats of lackof quality in the one-on-one defensive attitude and behaviour in the box and around the box, Tuchel said.We get punished for it heavily. Imnot so sure I have an explanation why. The expected goals we conceded since the national break is a bit higher than normal.Its about tactics, high pre sing, deep pre sing, how chances are created, to keep the expected goals as low as po sible.Since the international break, Chelsea have conceded 13 times from an expected goals against (xGA) tally of8.92.This does not follow the pattern of their season as a whole. Including all competitions, they have an xGA of61.43 but have conceded only 45 times.Of the seven errors they have made leading to a goal in this campaign, four of those have come in the last three weeks.Most of the time in football itsa mixture of circumstances and bad luck, and the opponent making the very most of what we offer them, Tuchel said.We lack the real determination and attitude on the one-on-one in the box to maybe keep the actual goals under the expected goals.Chelsea will put their home form up for scrutiny again as the Hammers visit this weekend. Tuchels team have just seven wins from 15 Premier League Peyton Manning T Shirts home a signments this season, the fewest victories of all sides in the top seven.Away from home, only Manchester City (12) have won more games than Chelsea (11) in the Premier League.Tuchel joked that Denver Broncos Sleepwear Underwear Chelsea could perhaps switch dre sing rooms at home or choose another hotel before home games, if they were a superstitious team.I have no solution, but this is not the level we hope to produce in home games, he said. Its a bit fragile at the moment, I have to say. It can happen that a feeling creeps in that you dont want to have in a home game.We have a row of three home games with very similar results that we absolutely dont like.Its now the job to convincethe players to keep on going, supporters to keep on pushing, and hang on in positively.Dont get superstitiousnow and dont believe in things that are not there.
      March 13, 2023 3:34 AM PDT