Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » EasyJet airline reaches deal with Airbus

EasyJet airline reaches deal with Airbus

• I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. https://www.digitekprinting.com/
      October 14, 2023 11:06 PM PDT
  • British airline EasyJet said today (Oct. 12) that it has reached a proposed agreement with Airbus to expand its fleet by up to 257 aircraft. Post-2028 growth to include larger, more fuel-efficient aircraft.

EasyJet announced the order after forecasting annual profits of 440 million-460 million pounds ($542-567 million) and saying it would begin paying dividends again. which is a sign of recovery from COVID-19 proceed fully

Johan Lundgren, CEO of EasyJet, said: “Our strategy is to achieve success. Therefore, today we have laid out a big roadmap to serve more customers. and provide attractive returns to shareholders.” วรรณกรรมไทย

EasyJet Airlines stated that it is targeting a pre-tax profit of more than £1 billion in the medium term. ตัวอย่าง วรรณกรรม ไทย
      October 13, 2023 3:33 AM PDT