Forum » General » News and Announcements » Israel detains 63 alleged

Israel detains 63 alleged

• Hello. Very cool website!! Man .. Beautiful .. Wonderful .. I will bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally…I am glad to find a lot of helpful info right here in the article. Thanks for sharing.. Elm oyster mushroom
      May 21, 2024 5:28 AM PDT
  • Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs as well as related information ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task. texas defensive driving course
      January 3, 2024 12:23 AM PST
  • Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform. Rental property management
      December 27, 2023 12:19 AM PST
  • I like this site because so much useful material on here : D. garde meubles montpellier
      December 19, 2023 1:29 AM PST
  • I am lucky that I discovered this web site, just the right info that I was looking for! cake she hits different disposable
      December 9, 2023 1:22 AM PST
  • “Hamas terror operatives” in West Bank raids, IDF says

Israeli security forces detained 63 alleged “Hamas terror operatives” in military operations that saw more than 80 people detained across the occupied West Bank overnight, the IDF said in a statement on Thursday.

“Following wide-scale counterterrorism activity overnight in Judea and Samaria [the Jewish biblical names for the West Bank], over 80 wanted suspects were apprehended, including 63 Hamas terror operatives,” it said.
    Israeli forces continue to operate in the Nur Shams refugee camp, where five people were apprehended, the statement added.

In Qibya, the IDF said Israeli forces had demolished the residence of a man it claimed was “a Hamas terrorist” responsible for an attack that killed an Israeli soldier in July.

One Palestinian was shot in clashes with Israeli forces the town of Burdus, it said.

“During the forces’ activity to demolish the terrorist’s residence, a violent riot was instigated in the town of Burdus by approximately 20 suspects, who hurled Molotov cocktails and other objects at the forces. In addition, suspects blocked routes with burning tires and trash cans. The forces responded with live fire and a hit was identified,” the statement said.

เธรดความรู้สึก
    เธรดแอบชอบ
    เธรดคลั่งรัก
      October 19, 2023 6:57 AM PDT