Forum » General » News and Announcements » Help Needed for skincare cream

Help Needed for skincare cream

• Hi there! I totally get your skincare concerns. I've been using the [Product Name] from [Brand] for a while now, and it's been a game-changer for my combination skin. ???? This cream is fantastic at hydrating without causing breakouts, and it's been effective in addressing anti-aging worries too. You can check it out on https://okdermo.com/- they have a great selection of skincare products. Plus, the [Brand] is cruelty-free, ticking that bonus point for you! The reviews on the site are super helpful in making a decision. Hope you find your perfect match!
      November 16, 2023 3:32 PM PST
  • Hey everyone!

I'm on the lookout for a new skincare cream, and I'd love to hear your recommendations. ???? I have combination skin with occasional breakouts, and I'm looking for a cream that offers hydration without clogging pores. Ideally, it should address both anti-aging concerns and help maintain a healthy glow.

If you've had success with a particular brand or product, please share your experience! I'm open to both drugstore and high-end options. Bonus points if it's cruelty-free. Can't wait to hear your suggestions and discover some hidden gems in the world of skincare. Thanks in advance!

November 16, 2023 3:29 PM PST