Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Colts T.Y. Hilton undergoes neck surgery but should be back soon

Colts T.Y. Hilton undergoes neck surgery but should be back soon

• Earlier this week, it was reported that wide receiver suffered an . Head coach Frank Reich described it as a " Barry Sanders Jersey disc i sue," according to , and general manager Chris Ballard informed reporters Wednesday that Hilton underwent surgery to correct the i sue. Hilton will move to injured reserve soon, meaning he'll mi s a minimum of three games, but should be back, "sooner than later," .While going under the knife is not a positive update per se, the fact that Hilton's injury is not season-ending and that he will return soon is. Bobby Price Jersey With the uncertainty surrounding the 31-year-old's injury, it looked like it could be just the latest instance of misfortune the Colts have had to deal with when it comes to injuries this preseason.Hilton, who has spent his entire nine-year career with the Colts, signed a one-year deal this offseason to stay in Indy. The four- Godwin Igwebuike Jersey time Pro Bowler said earlier this offseason that from signing with the before the Colts pulled through. "That was the tweet that I was almost gone," Hilton Corey Ballentine Jersey "Five seconds away, man. That was it. I've been talking to Baltimore the whole time. Indianapolis came in and made a great push at the end and they wanted to get it done."Hilton caught 56 pa ses for 762 yards and five touchdowns for the Colts last year in 15 games. Injuries have certainly affected him over the past three years, but he's the veteran presence in Nick Williams Jersey the wide receivers room and has shown he still has tread left on the tires.
    Click here Click here Click here
      February 25, 2024 8:26 PM PST