Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » WATCH Marshawn Lynch stars in music video for Train and its all

WATCH Marshawn Lynch stars in music video for Train and its all

• If the people who run the Grammys decide to hand out an award this year for "Best Music Video Ever," I would like to go ahead and nominate Train's newest video "Drink Up," and that's mostly because it stars .Apparently, being an NFL running back is just a side job for Beast Mode, because his future is definitely in music Delon Wright Jersey videos.This video opens with George Lopez, Jim Breuer, Ken Jeong and Train lead singer Patrick Monahan sitting on a couch looking at Instagram when they realize that Marshawn is about to get married. This makes them very sad because they didn't get invited to the wedding.Instead of being sad on Chauncey Billups Jersey their couch though, the four celebrities decide they're going to crash Beast Mode's wedding, and let's just say that Beast Mode is not happy to see them. Based on the video, I'm gue sing that Breuer and Jeong didn't get invited to the wedding because they're horrible dancers. Beast Mode clearly finds their dancing offensive.As for Train lead singer Patrick Monahan, apparently, he wasn't invited to the wedding because it's his fault that the decided to throw the ball -- Wayne Ellington Jersey instead of running it -- on their final offensive play of Super Bowl XLIX.In case you can't tell, that's a text from Monahan to the "coach."On a personal note, it turns out that Marshawn and I have similar taste in wedding decorations because who could po sibly get married and not have red cups that have each guest's name on them. If you're planning a wedding, remember: red cups.Sure, your fiance will probably hate it Deividas Sirvydis Jersey and also probably stop letting you make any wedding-related decisions, but if you get the red cups, it will be worth it.Anyway, let's get to the video. The only way that video could have been any Dennis Rodman Jersey better is if the bride would've been wearing a Skittles-colored wedding dre s.If you're dying for more, and who's not, here's some behind the scenes footage from the making of the video. Had the best time shooting "Drink Up" w/ , , & ! BTS coming at you now train (@train)
    Click here Click here Click here
      February 25, 2024 8:46 PM PST