Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » NFL players celebrate Fourth of July on social media

NFL players celebrate Fourth of July on social media

• NFL players celebrate Fourth of July on social media Published: Jul 04, 2017 at 02:16 AM Fourth of July is one holiday many NFL players can actually enjoy since it falls within the quiet period before training camps kick off at the end of the month. On Tuesday, players from around the league went to social media to wish their fans a happy American Independence Day. Happy ! NFL (@NFL) "America was built on courage, on imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand." Julian Freddie Freeman Jersey Edelman (@Edelman11) Hoping everyone had a happy & safe 4th!!! Tyrod Taylor (@TyrodTaylor) Happy Fourth of July Everyone! Be safe and be grateful! Hines Ward (@mvp86hinesward) Thankful for the freedom to do or be. Freedom is a state of Atlanta Braves Jersey mind which no one can take. Freedom = No Fear. D-Ware (@DeMarcusWare) Happy 4th of July to all. Make it a safe holiday & as all ways thank u to all military personnel, both present & past & to their families Joe Theismann (@Theismann7) Happy 4th of July! Joe Flacco (@JoeFlacco) Freedom! So grateful for the brave men & women who have served this great country to allow us our freedom! Happy Independence Day everybody! Carson Wentz (@cj_wentz) Happy 4th from the Scott Kazmir Jersey Schwartz kiddos! Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) Dont Stallworth (@DonteStallworth) Happy 4th of July! What a privilege to live in the greatest country in the world Jay Feely (@jayfeely) Happy Birthday America! Jimmy Graham (@TheJimmyGraham) Happy 4th everyone be safe and enjoy ... Damarious Randall (@RandallTime) Happy 4th of July! Arthur Moats (@dabody52) I see I ruffled some feathers last night.. Happy Independence Day everyone!!! TJ Lang (@TJLang70) Home of the Free! Thanks to all those who have or currently serve to protect our many freedoms. Robbie Gould (@RobbieGould09) Happy 4th of July! Emmanuel Ogbah (@EmanOgbah) A true American hero...Pat Tillman. Adam Carriker (@AdamCarriker94) Happy 4th of July everyone about to get on this grill Devonta Freeman (@devontafreeman) Im so proud to represent the city where our nation was R.A. Dickey Jersey founded. Happy Independence Day! Zach Ertz (@ZERTZ_86) Happy 4th of July from the Lynch family God Ble s America! John Lynch (@JohnLynch49ers) Happy Fourth! Thankful for my freedom and to be living in such a great country! Hunter Henry (@Hunter_Henry84) Enjoy Your 4th Everyone And Be Safe Tonight! Eric Ebron (@Ebron85) Love my boys! Jermichael Finley (@JermichaelF88) Happy 4th of July! Derek Carr (@derekcarrqb) Happy 4th! T.J. Ward (@Bo sWard43) Happy 4th of July!!! Terron Armstead (@T_Armstead72) Happy 4th of July from the Bulaga crew!! Bryan Bulaga (@BBulaga) Kurt Suzuki Jersey Happy Birthday America Chris Hogan (@ChrisHogan_15) Damn proud American here. Take a sec to consider the brave men and women making this amazing day po sible. Johnny Hekker (@JHekker) This article has been reproduced in a new format and may be mi sing content or contain faulty links. Please use the Contact Us link in our site footer to report an i sue.
    Click here Click here Click here
      February 25, 2024 9:00 PM PST