Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » 49ers denounce racist messages sent to Cardinals Budda Baker lau

49ers denounce racist messages sent to Cardinals Budda Baker lau

• In San Francisco's 24-20 lo s to the on Sunday, Tyler Naquin Jersey safety tackled star and the tight end wound up leaving with a sprained left knee. After the game, on Instagram blaming him for Kittle's injury. The me sages included racial slurs and threats.Baker shared screenshots of the me sages and wrote, "I'm all good with opposing fans talking trash but this right here man. All you can do is pray for people like this."On Thursday, the 49ers took action on the matter by launching an investigation to identify the fan. The team said once Larry Doby Jersey they find out who sent the me sages to Baker, the person will be be banned "from all 49ers games and events."Here's San Francisco's statement on the incident:"The San Francisco 49ers unequivocally denounce the racist me sages sent to Budda Baker. The individual who sent the me sages does not represent the 49ers or the Faithful. Per team policy, we are working to identify this person and Brad Miller Jersey will ban them from all 49ers games and events. Incidents like this demonstrate how much work remains to be done to addre s racism and hate in our society. We remain steadfast in our commitment to that work." Statement from the San Francisco 49ers. There is no place for hate and we got your back San Francisco 49ers (@49ers) The photos Baker shared show Manny Ramirez Jersey an account with the name @niners8 as the sender of the inappropriate me sages. That Instagram account is still currently active on the social media platform, but it follows nobody and there are no posts on the page. Kittle also came to Baker's defense after he shared the photos of the me sages. He posted a photo of him and Baker Jim Thome Jersey during the game on Instagram and wrote, "Nothing but respect 32! See you down the road. Always Respect Bro."
    Click here Click here Click here
      February 25, 2024 9:08 PM PST