Forum » General » News and Announcements » Will Cam Newton start for the Patriots Quarterback

Will Cam Newton start for the Patriots Quarterback

• A wise man once said: Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.While Mac Jones currently sits behind Cam Newton on New England's depth chart, Newton might be taking a look in the rear-view mirror to see where exactly the rookie QB is during camp.MORE: Reports out of training camp training camp, mind you indicate Travis Kelce Youth Jersey that the gap between incumbent starter Newton and first-round pickJones is a lot more narrow than you'd think. If Newton's recent veiled me sages are any indication, at least.Here's the latest on Newton's starting prospects for Week 1:Will Cam Newton start for the Patriots?In two words: Jameis Winston Women Jersey Who knows? While Bill Belichick typically plays it close to the vest, Cam Newton knows as much as you do when it comes to who's starting Week 1, if his cryptic answers on Monday are any indication.Asked if Belichick has told him he's starting week 1, Cam Newton says "everything y'all know, I know." Michael Giardi (@MikeGiardi) Cam Newton is asked if Belichick has told him hes the starter for Week 1 of the regular season. You know he hasnt said that.He Rodney McLeod Women Jersey adds: Everything yall know, I know We got so much to worry about prior to Week 1. Says thats where his focus is at right now. Phil Perry (@PhilAPerry) "You know he hasn't said that," Newton said Monday. "Everything y'all know, I know."While it's still a safe bet Darwin Thompson Jersey to expect Newton to start, Jones is still putting on strong performances in training camp and had an OK debut for the Patriots in their first preseason game vs. the Washington Football Team.That said, it will take a lot more thanthat for the Patriots to turn to Jones for Week 1 of the 2021 NFL Demarcus Walker Men Jersey season.Like Newton's first law says: A body in motion will stay in motion, unle s it's benched by Bill Belichick. Or something.
      August 15, 2022 7:06 PM PDT