Forum » General » Support » Jimmy Kimmel on Tiger Woods Medal of Freedom Trump

Jimmy Kimmel on Tiger Woods Medal of Freedom Trump

• Jimmy Kimmel rippedPresident Donald Trump andTiger Woods after Trump awarded the golfer withthe Presidential Medal of Freedom on Monday.Trump called Woods "a true legend" Evan Gattis Jersey while presenting him with the Medal of Freedom. Despite vastly increasing the popularity of golf through his decade-plus of dominance in the sport, Woods won his first major in nearly 11 years in April by .MORE:Kimmel, however,referred to Woods as the "Pride of Hooters" and compared getting the honor from Trump to"getting an Oscar fromJean-Claude Van Damme Alex Bregman Jersey .""Tiger finally gets the Medal of Lance McCullers Jersey Freedom and Trump finally gets a black athlete to come to the White House to accept something," Kimmel said.MINUTE MARK 2:05Its an incredible privilege to be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Considering the recipients, history, and what this means to me and my family, its also very humbling. Thank you all for your support and I hope this inspires others to never give up Ryan Pressly Jersey on their dreams. Tiger Woods (@TigerWoods) Woods is the fourth golfer in history to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom.. becomes the fourth golfer in history to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom. Golf Channel (@GolfChannel) The others:Arnold PalmerJack NicklausCharlie SiffordTiger Woods Jeff Bagwell Jersey becomes the fourth golfer to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest civilian honor. PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR)
      September 4, 2022 8:30 PM PDT