Forum » General » News and Announcements » waec gce first series

waec gce first series

• 2021 best expo website

to anyone reading this post, we have strategize our system of supplying answers we send it directly to the phone now to avoid anyone complaining that he/she didn’t receive the answers on time or even at all. read below to see how to get answers Waec gce first series

NOTE: THIS PAGE IS NOT OUR ANSWER PAGE IT IS JUST A PAGE WHERE WE GUILD YOU ON HOW TO GET YOUR ANSWERS 3HRS BEFORE EXAM

DAILY SUBSCRIPTION FEE FOR LEGIT WAEC ANSWERS

Password/Online Answers: #400 MTN CARD

WhatsApp Message: #500 MTN CARD

FULL PACKAGE SUBSCRIPTION

Science students including practical: 5500

Art students: 4500

Commercial students: 4500

OUR DELIVERY PATTERN:

Password/Online Answers: In this
    package we send you the password to unlock
    an answer page and access your
    answers.

—————————-
    WhatsApp Message: In this
    package, we add you to an answer broadcast channel
    on WhatsApp were we will post answers for
    you.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE OR MAKE PAYMENT FOR DAILY SUBSCRIPTION

THIS ARE THE DETAILS YOU WILL SEND ONLY IF YOU ARE USING THE DAILY SUBSCRIPTION

Your Name,
    Subject Name (e.g Health edu),
    MTN Recharge Card Pin(s)
    and
    Your Phone Number to

YOU CAN ADD US ON WHATSAPP SAVE OUR NUMBER FOR A QUICK COMMUNICATION 09069477458

you can also pay through bank or transfer just chat us on whatsapp or send us an sms/message to request for the bank payment details
    Please don’t call, just send us text
    message, We don’t attend to calls because of distraction. We are always busy

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Good to waec gce become visiting your weblog again, it has been months for me. Nicely this article that i've been waited for so long. I will need this post to total my assignment in the college, and it has exact same topic together with your write-up. Thanks, good share. waec 2023 first series
      December 21, 2022 6:28 PM PST