Forum » General » News and Announcements » Miracles Are Seen In The Light

Miracles Are Seen In The Light

• 8 396188

I wish to state here to any Christian who thinks that his church's teachings do not truly satisfy his thirst to understand a type, merciful and caring Lord, but is relatively afraid to see the Class due to others' states it is unpredictable with “acim” Christianity: Don't worry! I've read the gospels many times and I promise you a Class in Wonders is completely in keeping with Jesus' teachings while he was on earth. Don't concern the fanatical defenders of exclusionist dogma – these poor people believe themselves to be the sole companies of Jesus' concept, and the only real types worth his delights, while all other will go to hell. A Program in Wonders shows Jesus' true meaning: unconditional passion for all people.

While he was in the world, Jesus said to determine a tree by their fruit. Therefore give it a decide to try and see how the fruits that ripen in your lifetime taste. Should they style poor, you are able to abandon A Class in Miracles. But when they taste as special as mine do, and the an incredible number of other true seekers who have found A Program in Wonders to be nothing less than the usual incredible prize, then congratulations – and might your heart often be abundantly full of calm, warm joy.

December 27, 2022 10:28 PM PST