Forum » General » News and Announcements » Program in Miracles – It Is What It Is

Program in Miracles – It Is What It Is

• 8 396173

Since I first turned conscious of the beautiful and awe-inspiring existence of God acim, I've enjoyed studying many wonderful religious performs like the Bible my personal favorite elements would be the Sermon on the Mount and Psalms, the Bhagavad-Gita, the Upanishads, the Koran and the poetry of Kabir and Rumi. Not one of them come close to the effectiveness of a Course in Miracles. Studying it with an open mind and heart, your doubts and troubles wash away. You feel alert to a splendid love strong within you – deeper than what you realized before.

The long run starts to look so bright for you and your liked ones. You feel passion for every one including those you previously have attempted to keep excluded. These activities are very strong and at times place you off stability a little, but it is worthwhile: A Program in Miracles presents one to a enjoy so peaceful, therefore solid and therefore general – you will question how so most of the world's religions, whose intention is supposedly an identical experience, got therefore off track.

December 27, 2022 10:35 PM PST