Forum » General » News and Announcements » Residing a Course in Wonders

Residing a Course in Wonders

• 8 396189

I want to say here to any Christian who feels that his church's teachings do not truly satisfy his desire to know a kind, merciful and supportive God, but is somewhat scared to read the Program due to others' statements it is unpredictable with “true” Christianity: Don't worry a course in miracles! I've browse the gospels often times and I promise you that a Program in Wonders is totally in keeping with Jesus' teachings while he was on earth. Don't anxiety the fanatical defenders of exclusionist dogma – these bad people believe themselves to be the sole companies of Jesus' meaning, and the only people worthy of his joys, while other should go to hell. A Class in Wonders reflects Jesus' correct information: unconditional love for all people.

While he was on earth, Jesus said to decide a pine by its fruit. So give it a take to and see how the fruits that ripen in your life taste. When they style bad, you are able to reject A Course in Miracles. But if they style as special as mine do, and the an incredible number of different true seekers who are finding A Class in Wonders to be nothing less than a heavenly treasure, then congratulations – and may possibly your heart often be abundantly full of calm, loving joy.

December 27, 2022 10:39 PM PST