Forum » General » News and Announcements » The Wonder Of Forgiveness

The Wonder Of Forgiveness

• 8 359207

You're feeling love for everyone including these you formerly have tried to keep excluded. These experiences are extremely strong and sometimes put you down stability a little, but it's worthwhile: A Class in Wonders introduces one to a enjoy therefore calm, therefore powerful and so universal - you will wonder how therefore many of the world's religions, whose intention is supposedly an identical knowledge, got therefore off track.

I wish to state here to any Christian who feels that his church's teachings do not really meet his thirst to learn a form, merciful and warm God, but is relatively scared to read the Class because of others' states that it is irregular with "true" Christianity: Don't fear! I've read the gospels often and I promise you that a Course in Wonders is totally in keeping with Jesus' teachings while he was on earth. Don't fear the fanatical defenders of exclusionist dogma - these bad persons think themselves to be the sole companies of Jesus' message, and the only kinds worthy of his delights, while all the will go to hell. A Course in Wonders reflects Jesus' true concept: unconditional passion for *all people* the christ

While he was on earth, Jesus thought to determine a tree by its fruit. So provide it a try and see how the fruits that ripen in your lifetime taste. Should they taste poor, you are able to abandon A Program in Miracles. But when they style as special as quarry do, and the an incredible number of different true seekers who are finding A Program in Wonders to be nothing less than a divine treasure, then congratulations - and may your heart continually be abundantly full of calm, loving joy.

January 2, 2023 8:19 PM PST