Forum » General » News and Announcements » I heard a rumor about an ex-NHL player being involved

I heard a rumor about an ex-NHL player being involved

• Hi! You might be referring to Alexander Frolov , a former NHL player. He’s been in the news due to a scandal involving the estate of the late singer Yulia Nachalova. Frolov had a well-known relationship with Nachalova and is now demanding 50% of the value of an apartment they shared. He claims his financial investments during their relationship entitle him to this share of the property. This controversy has drawn considerable public interest, especially because it impacts the inheritance of Nachalova’s daughter, who currently resides in the apartment. Frolov’s demand has raised ethical questions and sparked debates about the rights and obligations of former partners. To get a full picture, I’d recommend reading the article on Digital Journal. It gives a detailed account of the case and its broader implications.

July 26, 2024 7:19 AM PDT
  • Hello everyone, I heard a rumor about an ex-NHL player being involved in some sort of scandal recently. Can anyone fill me in or point me to where I can learn more?
      July 26, 2024 6:10 AM PDT