Forum » General » News and Announcements » Life Healing Energy With Crystals

Life Healing Energy With Crystals

• 8 358890
    In the initial section of this article we introduced the Crystal Skulls and gave some history. However, we didn't speak significantly about the various theories which were speculated about their beginnings or why the gem skulls appear to entice or maintain special wavelengths of energies which have a profound effect upon any specific they encounter. Ultimately, to demonstrate the way the gem skulls function, I will website a couple of personal experiences in my 27 years to be about what I call the "Gem Friends" ;.It's my wish that this report and others we are writing will help individuals to understand what a gem head is and why it is vitally very important to the future of every one of humanity. chrondrus cripus near me

Now one place I haven't resolved which I do believe could help our viewers (I mean I'm generally interested in learning this myself when I examine a brand new matter, therefore I must suppose so can a number of you) is the reason why someone could get associated with the crystal skulls that is not your standard field of study. Not just included and intrigued but ready to spend almost 1 / 2 of their living even. So let's start here.

Imagine it's May of 1983 and you are only 28 decades old. Now of your lifetime you are getting on a religious journey of home discovery and traveling on faith. You have no idea where you are planning, how long you will always be and what'll be coming up for you personally in the longer term nevertheless you confidence this is the correct route for you really to live.

Then you find your self visiting a metaphysical bookstore in San Jose, Florida, only across from the Rosicrucian Park. You're there to see the dog owner, Francoise, who is a great pal (possibly was actually your mom in a previous life) and also coincidentally among her daughters had exactly the same birthday as yourself. Francoise gives a photograph of an amazing artifact - a quartz brain, made from amethyst - about how big is a adult's skull. As you are viewing this image, you understand this thing within yourself - but why, how and from when, you've no clue. Next, you feel an internal earthquake inside of you while watching the image - your system is vibrating quite inside (not outside) - again what's producing this? Then probably just 15 or 20 minutes later, the table that the photo is lying upon begins moving violently as well. As there was a genuine quake in the region only south of San Jose. Chance? A Signal? Your Desinty?
      February 25, 2023 11:31 PM PST