Forum » General » News and Announcements » Where to rent college textbooks?

Where to rent college textbooks?

• Hi. If you're looking for a place to rent books, there are a few options that can help. In major cities, there are often libraries with a rental service, especially if you're not looking for something from the latest new releases. Also, you can consider online services that allow you to rent books. This is very convenient because you don't have to go anywhere - the book will just be delivered to your home or sent to you in electronic format.
      August 27, 2024 12:48 AM PDT
  • Greetings, I know how it is - the prices of textbooks can hit your pocket, especially if you only use them for a couple months. Personally, I've resorted to renting a few times now and it's a great solution. I can recommend the BooksRun website. You can rent college books from them, choose to rent them for a convenient length of time, and return them when you no longer need them. It saves a ton of money, and their rental and return process is pretty simple and quick. So I recommend checking it out!
      August 26, 2024 8:14 AM PDT
  • Can you guys tell me where I can rent textbooks for college? Buying new ones is too expensive, and some are only needed for one semester. Any advice would be appreciated!
      August 26, 2024 5:06 AM PDT