Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Eagles A.J. Brown traded Chiefs Travis K

Eagles A.J. Brown traded Chiefs Travis K

• Fantasy football is not just popular among fans at home. players like to get in on the Robin Yount Jersey action too, and that includes wide receiver , who just had to acquire himself via trade last season. , Brown said he enjoys playing and that he even made a trade to get himself on his Ryan Braun Jersey own fantasy team for the 2021 season.Brown, a Tenne see Titan at the time, said he had to give up tight end in exchange."Of course," Brown said. "I had to trade for myself. I had to trade . I'm sorry, Travis. Brandon Woodruff Jersey I love you, but I had to get myself." Brown revealed that he was in a league with his teammates, and center was the one who drafted Brown before the star wide receiver could select himself. Fortunately, Brown was able to make a swap with Kelce as the return.In the offseason, Brown was Zach Davies Jersey traded to the Eagles, and he has been a force for any fantasy manager with him on their team this year. In 13 games played, Brown has totaled 65 receptions for 1,020 yards and 10 touchdowns. With the fantasy playoffs set to begin soon, managers will hope that Brown can keep Alex Claudio Jersey up that production for the next few weeks.
      March 13, 2023 5:43 PM PDT