• 8 396641
    In the Class, the term image classification for "miracle" is fairly long due to what all magic accomplishes. We've recommended some elements but to totally understand the wonder, spend time and readiness to unlearn the vanity edition and understand the ACIM edition by starting with Part 1: The Meaning of Miracles. Furthermore, Kenneth Wapnick has written a guide named, "The 50 Wonder Concepts of A Program in Miracles." For the purpose of this short report, it is adequate for all of us to incorporate the next to the debate:

"The wonder forgives; the confidence damns (C-2.10). Miracle-minded forgiveness is the sole correction since it does not have any element of judgment at all (T-2.V.A). Wholeness is the perception content of miracles. Therefore they correct, or atone for, the flawed perception of lack (T-1.I.41). Wonders happen from a marvelous state of brain, or state of wonder readiness (T-1.I.43). Wonders are an expression of internal attention of Christ and popularity of His Atonement (T-1.I.44)."

In the dictionary, the phrase symbol classification for "mind" is: "The part of an individual that enables them to keep yourself informed of the world and their experiences, to believe and to experience, the intelligence and minds, reasoning and judgment." Intelligence is a crucial level which reveals the option being made out of the ego incorrect mind.

Intelligence is defined as, "The capability to obtain information and skills, mind, judgment and reasoning." Intelligence makes the entire world real (error real) by applying judgment that one sort surpasses another. If we look back at the Course's description for the wonder, "Miracle-minded forgiveness is the sole correction since it has no element of judgment at all (acim).
      March 21, 2023 4:04 AM PDT