Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Got a noisy refrigerator

Got a noisy refrigerator

• Noisy fridges can be caused by a few different things. It could be something simple like the fridge being too close to the wall, which makes the compressor or fan rattle. Or, it might be something with the condenser fan or evaporator fan inside the fridge. Those fans can get clogged or start to wear out over time, causing all sorts of strange noises. If you’re in Miami and want to get it checked out before it becomes a bigger issue, I’d recommend giving Excellence Appliance Repair a call. They handle appliance repair Miami and can pinpoint what’s causing the noise. They’ll have your fridge running quietly again, so you can enjoy some peace and quiet in the kitchen!
      September 21, 2024 1:16 PM PDT
  • Hey everyone, I’ve got a bit of an annoying issue with my fridge. It’s been making these weird noises lately—like a constant humming and sometimes a rattling sound that’s driving me nuts. I’ve tried moving it around to make sure it’s level and checked if anything inside is causing it, but it’s still making a racket. Has anyone else dealt with this? Is there a simple fix or should I be worried it’s on its last legs?
      September 21, 2024 12:32 PM PDT