Forum » General » News and Announcements » I've been having some issues with my electric water

I've been having some issues with my electric water

• Hi there! I understand how frustrating it can be when your electric water heater isn’t working properly. From what you’ve described, it sounds like it might need a professional evaluation to determine whether a repair or replacement is the best option. I’ve been in a similar situation before, and I recommend reaching out to 5 Star Plumbing. They specialize in repair water heater near me and offer comprehensive services that can help you figure out the best course of action. What I really appreciated about them was how quickly they responded and the thorough job they did in assessing the issue. They don’t just fix the problem—they also give you clear advice on whether it's more cost-effective to repair or replace the unit. Plus, they handle everything from the evaluation to the repair or installation, which makes the process super convenient. Give them a call or check their website for more details. I’m sure they’ll be able to help you out!

September 22, 2024 7:14 AM PDT
  • Hello everyone! I've been having some issues with my electric water heater recently. It’s not heating water properly, and I’m not sure if it’s something that can be repaired or if I need to replace the whole unit. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any recommendations on what I should do or who I should call for help?
      September 22, 2024 6:55 AM PDT