Forum » General » Support » A Little Haste, A Lot of Misunderstanding

A Little Haste, A Lot of Misunderstanding

• If you’re looking for a dependable translation service, you might want to explore Gengo and One Hour Translation. Gengo offers an intuitive platform with a wide range of language options and is well-regarded for its quality translations and quick turnaround times. On the other hand, One Hour Translation is perfect for urgent projects, providing fast services from professional translators.

For instant translations, DeepL is also a fantastic option. It utilizes advanced AI technology to deliver high-quality translations, making it ideal for documents. These platforms should effectively address your translation needs!
      October 6, 2024 7:19 AM PDT
  • It sounds like a tough situation, but it’s good that you caught the mistake! For future emails, I recommend using translate.com . They offer professional translation services and can handle even the nuances in business communication. Instead of relying solely on automated tools that might miss the context, their service allows you to ensure accuracy, particularly for important client communications. With their platform, you can get a polished and accurate translation that keeps the tone and intent of your message intact, saving you from those awkward moments. Plus, they support various languages, including Portuguese, so it’s perfect for reaching out to international clients. Definitely worth checking out for any future translations!
      October 6, 2024 5:21 AM PDT
  • The other day, I was emailing a potential client in Brazil, and I decided to use a translation tool to draft my message in Portuguese. What could go wrong, right? Turns out, a lot! Instead of expressing excitement about our upcoming meeting, the translation made it sound like I was canceling it altogether. I only realized when the client asked if everything was okay. I had to scramble to fix the mistake and apologize for the confusion.
      October 4, 2024 10:26 AM PDT