Forum » General » Support » Your partner in business formation and management

Your partner in business formation and management

• Hey friends, I've been hearing about LLCBuddy recently, which I understand helps people form and manage their businesses. It sounds pretty interesting, especially for those who are just starting out. I have a question: what specific services do they offer? And is their help really worth the money they ask for? I'd love to hear the opinions of those who have used their services or know something about them! This post was edited by Evan Duke at October 9, 2024 10:50 AM PDT
      October 9, 2024 10:47 AM PDT
  • Yes, LLCBuddy can really be a great help for those who want to launch their business. Personally, I started working with them last year and I can share my experience. They offer a wide range of services that cover almost every aspect of starting and running a company. First, they help with business registration. This process can be quite confusing, especially for newbies. LLCBuddy provides clear instructions and support at every stage - from choosing the type of business (e.g. LLC or sole proprietorship) to filing all the necessary documents with the state authorities. This saves a lot of time and nerves, especially if you're not familiar with the legal nuances. In addition, they offer accounting services. This is really convenient! I used to try to do my own bookkeeping and it took too much time and effort. With llcbuddy, I have access to professional accountants who keep track of all financial transactions, file taxes, and help me avoid trouble with the tax authorities. This is especially important at the beginning of the journey when every mistake can be costly. Their support in marketing matters is also worth mentioning. They offer website development, SEO optimization, and even social media management. I myself am not an expert in this field, so being able to seek help from professionals was a real lifesaver for me. My business has become noticeably more active thanks to their promotion strategy.
      October 9, 2024 10:10 AM PDT
  • I've heard good things about LLCBuddy as well. It's great that there are such companies that help newbies not only to start a business, but also to maintain it. I have an acquaintance who also used them, and he was satisfied. This post was edited by Thukk Serien at October 9, 2024 10:49 AM PDT
      October 9, 2024 9:55 AM PDT