Forum » General » News and Announcements » Dark And Darker is Litteraly neither of these 2

Dark And Darker is Litteraly neither of these 2

Fine then... Let's nerf some other classes...
    Fighters: Cant use bow...
    Barb: 2 handers? not fun for anyone.
    Cleric: Do they really need every single heal with added PvE dmg dealing?
    Rogues: Buy your godd*amned lockpicks.. Dont be broke Dark And Darker Gold.
    Wizard: Oh yeah.. Nerfed already, but does it really need that added 10 dmg AOE?

At least they can still 2 hit barrels for free heals.

Dark And Darker is Litteraly neither of these 2

I mean if 11 player is a Massively Multiplayer Online game then Dota and league should also qualifie i mean they have 10 thats just 1 less player.

As for battle royale Ehm nope i would like to keep the equipment and the whole extraction type of gameplay. And thats kinda where the similaritie ends.

I meant the mass of multiplayer aspect of fighting AI bosses with specific fighting patterns I'm sorry I didn't make that more clear the Battle Royale aspect is because it pushes. against different objectives do you want to get loot alright you're playing like escape from tarkovf a little bit sneaky and a little bit aggressive do you want to kill bosses ok now we're playing in a mmo TeamSpeak and timing is the key do you want to kill people now it's a bit Battle Royale have a circle you are people to kill the problem is all of these three things kind of butts against each other the game will not reward you if you're the last one alive more than not it will actually kill you you don't always have time because of the circle to kill the boss you can always be sneaky but sometimes you just run into people and you're stuck in a chuck point this situations are putting against each other and when I look at the discussion I see a lot of people who is either for one thing or the other but never actually gives an explanation why it's so important that A is the main focus instead of B cheap Dark And Darker Gold.
      May 22, 2023 8:21 PM PDT