Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Guardiola delighted clinical De Bruyne i

Guardiola delighted clinical De Bruyne i

• Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola hailed Kevin De Bruyne for adding goals to his Michael Davis Jersey playmaking ability after notching another strike against Liverpool on Sunday.De Bruyne netted after just five minutes in the crunch Premier League title clash, his sixth goal in as many games, while he found the net in four straight matches in all competitions for the first time for City.Diogo Jota soon cancelled out that opener, as did Sadio Mane early in the second half after Gabriel Jesus had restored Citys lead, leaving Guardiolas side still a point clear of fellow title contenders Liverpool.The Catalan coach acknowledged that City Rashawn Slater Jersey cannot afford to lose any of their remaining seven league games and heaped praise onDe Bruyne, who has 11 goals and three a sists in the league this term.He has been in this level for many years when we won the Premier League with 100 pointsthat Kevin was incredible, Guardiola told reporters at his post-match news conference.He struggled the first part of this season with injuries a lot, with the national Maurice Ffrench Jersey team and he needed time. But now he is strong, he is back and he is creating chances. I like it a lot. He is not just a player to make a sistsnow he scores a lot of goals. Ive said to him many times, I know you enjoy making a lot of a sists, for you and your team-mates, but you have to score goals Dustin Hopkins Jersey to reach another stage.Now he is doing that, a lot of goals and chances. The position today he played was so difficult against Liverpool because they are so tight and so narrow;there are no gaps or space.But he can run, he finds space, and his vision in the final third Kyle Van Noy Jersey is magical.Guardiola will hope De Bruyne can keep delivering when City head to Atletico Madrid in the Champions League quarter-final second leg on Wednesday, which they lead 1-0, before an FA Cup semi-final with Liverpool three days later.
      March 13, 2023 3:36 AM PDT