Forum » General » News and Announcements » Over at the Rocket League subreddit many gamers are expressing

Over at the Rocket League subreddit many gamers are expressing

• 2 277
    Over at the Rocket League subreddit, many gamers are expressing confusion and unhappiness. One of  Rocket League Credits the top posts(opens in new tab) with 12.9K upvotes is titled: "No one asked for this. Its CASUAL for a motive."

"I put family first while interrupted at some stage in a sport (any game). It's how I trust you're alleged to be a accountable discern," wrote one participant(opens in new tab) who doesn't like the change. "Casual play in Rocket League has meant I haven't had to completely give up online video games. Pick up any time you is probably free. But if real lifestyles comes knocking? No worries, simply quit and play later."

As that poster shows, players can presently abandon casual Rocket League matches (usually 5-7 mins lengthy) on every occasion they want with out penalty, which is increasingly rare in multiplayer video games. When a player drops, they're instantly replaced by means of a bot, which can also then be replaced by way of a brand new participant plucked from the informal matchmaking queue. With this change, the informal playlists become more like Rocket League's aggressive playlists, in which leaving behind a fit without a unanimous group vote to Buy Rocket League Credits forfeit gets you a matchmaking timeout (with one effect-loose drop in step with day, that you don't get in aggressive play).
      June 8, 2023 8:02 PM PDT