Forum » General » News and Announcements » My gut instinct is that by the time EA

My gut instinct is that by the time EA

This means that from next year, EA astonishingly successful footie franchise FIFA 23 coins, FIFA, will be FIFA no more instead, youll be playing EA Sports FC.

As game names go, it a stinker. With enough of a marketing budget, though 11 and EA, being EA, will definitely have enough of a marketing budget 11 the company can and likely will make it work. It gone to great pains to express that 20the introduction of EA Sports FC will not impact any current EA Sports global football games21, and the final FIFA instalment 11 a game EA and FIFA jointly insist will be 20the greatest, most expansive FIFA ever21 11 will release later this year with 20more game modes, features, teams, leagues, players, and competitions than any previous edition21. But after that, the companies go their separate ways.

For some, the news is likely to come as a shock, but EA 11 or, more accurately, its trackie-wearing subsidiary, EA Sports 11 has been talking for some time about 20exploring the idea21 of renaming its tentpole footie franchise. It all got super serious last October, though, when it flatly declared that it was 20exploring21 the idea of rebranding in a global bloody press release.

20Exploring21 is one of those words, isnt it? 20Im thinking about exploring other relationships21 means 20lol, Im already am21. 20Exploring other employment opportunities21 equates to 20Ive been fired, but dont want my parents/other half/bank manager to know21. It cautious and a little bit sneaky, endlessly fishing around for more whilst desperately hedging its bets, too.

My gut instinct is that by the time EA was openly revealing its plans to 20explore21 buy FUT 23 coins, the ink on Plan B was already dry. Im not sure who blinked first or exactly what happened in those behind-closed-doors meetings, but EA has likely been considering this option a fair bit longer than it lets on.
      August 6, 2023 7:25 PM PDT