Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » writing book series?

writing book series?

• I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand.I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information.this is really nice to read..informative post is very good to read..thanks a lot! https://www.digitekprinting.com/direct-mail
      September 26, 2023 12:23 PM PDT
  • Hey everyone,

I've been toying with the idea of writing a book series lately, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole process. I've got a ton of questions about it, and I'm hoping some of you seasoned writers can help me out.

First off, I'm curious about the logistics of writing a book series. How do you plan and structure it to ensure consistency across multiple books? Any tips or tools that you'd recommend for this?

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone has experience with book writing services? Are they worth considering for a series, or is it better to go it alone? And if you've used a Bookwriting service, what was your experience like?

I'd appreciate any insights or advice you can offer. Thanks a bunch!

September 25, 2023 2:37 AM PDT