Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Does New York City have hard water?

Does New York City have hard water?

• 8 395698
    Outstanding post, I conceive website owners should learn a lot from this blog its real user pleasant. original site
      November 26, 2023 10:58 PM PST
  • 8 395698
    Rather than produce the same old content you have taken this subject to a whole new level . Kudos for not following the standard writing crowd. handyman services ocala
      November 15, 2023 2:28 AM PST
  • 8 395698
    As I website owner I believe the content material here is very superb, thanks for your efforts. Ufa
      November 12, 2023 7:02 AM PST
  • 8 395698
    if the buffalo in my head could speak german i would not know a god damm thing. What i do know is that the language of art is out of this world. menang123
      November 11, 2023 6:01 AM PST
  • Not everywhere in NYC has water that hard, but some neighborhoods have this problem. I personally use a filter in my kitchen to make the water taste better. So this is a pretty normal option. A lot of stores sell different water softeners too. You can also read here at this link about does NYC have hard water
      October 2, 2023 3:31 AM PDT
    Hey guys, I have a question about New York City. I've heard that the water can be hard in some places, which can cause problems with appliances and the taste of drinking water. So is that the case with the water in NYC? Do you have hard water and if so, what are some ways to mitigate or solve this problem?
      October 2, 2023 3:28 AM PDT