Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » What is Fildena CT 100?

What is Fildena CT 100?

• 1 505
    I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. https://www.posterprintcenter.com/backlit-film.html
      October 15, 2023 10:13 PM PDT
  • Fildena CT 100 is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. It contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate, which belongs to a class of drugs called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. Here's how it works to address ED:

1. Blood Flow Regulation: Fildena CT 100 works by increasing blood flow to the penis. In men with ED, there is often insufficient blood flow to the penile tissues, making it difficult to achieve and maintain an erection. Sildenafil, the active ingredient, inhibits the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), which can constrict the blood vessels in the penile area. By inhibiting PDE5, more cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) is available in the penis. cGMP is a naturally occurring chemical in the body that relaxes smooth muscle cells and dilates blood vessels, allowing increased blood flow to the penis.

2. Erection Support: When a man is sexually aroused, nitric oxide is released in the penile tissue. This leads to the production of cGMP, which relaxes the smooth muscles in the blood vessels of the penis, allowing them to dilate. The increased blood flow into the penis results in an erection.

3. Duration of Action: Fildena CT 100 typically starts working within 30 minutes to 1 hour after ingestion. The effects can last for about 4 to 6 hours, during which it becomes easier to achieve and maintain an erection when sexually stimulated.

It's important to note that fildena ct 100, like other ED medications, doesn't lead to automatic or unwanted erections. Sexual stimulation is required for it to be effective. This medication provides a temporary solution for ED and doesn't cure the underlying causes of the condition.

Before using Fildena CT 100, it's essential to consult a healthcare provider. They can assess your suitability for this medication, considering your medical history and any potential interactions with other drugs you may be taking. Additionally, they can provide guidance on the appropriate dosage for your specific needs.

October 12, 2023 2:47 AM PDT