Forum » General » News and Announcements » a course in miracles

a course in miracles

• I always seem to give up what I want when others want. . Not a good thing, no. Might be an honorable trait, but not “good”. The only time I would call this good is IF and only if those you always put before yourself practice the same as you.. . Too much of anything, including love, sharing and all the other positives is not healthy. Life is about balance. Give and take, share and receive etc.. . It is wonderful that you put others before yourself, but you must take into account hat you are somebody too and you are to get your share no matter what that share is at the time. Sometimes we have to put ourselves first OR we find ourselves asking the question in which you have here. We could later find ourselves resentful, unappreciated and disrespected for example. We could accidentally become a doormat to even those that do not realize they are taking advantage. UFABETสมัครสมาชิกวันนี้
      January 9, 2024 2:03 AM PST
  • Thank you, I’ve recently been looking for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have located so far. 먹튀검증
      January 9, 2024 1:49 AM PST
  • I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing...UFABETเว็บพนันคืนยอดเสีย
      January 9, 2024 12:17 AM PST
  • i am always looking for some free stuffs over the internet. there are also some companies which gives free samples. Moving from NYC to Switzerland
      January 8, 2024 5:12 AM PST
  • Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, regards . เว็บตรงต่างประเทศUFABET
      January 8, 2024 2:27 AM PST
  • Enjoyed examining this, very good stuff, regards . เว็บตรงต่างประเทศUFABET
      January 8, 2024 2:26 AM PST
  • Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.   Foxibet
      January 7, 2024 11:46 PM PST
  • Thanks for the good critique. Me and my friend were just preparing to do some research about this. We got a book from our area library but I think I’ve learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such excellent info being shared freely out there.. UFABETเว็บแม่ต่างประเทศ
      January 7, 2024 10:24 PM PST
  • I just wanted to thank you again for this amazing site you have built here. Its full of useful tips for those who are definitely interested in this subject, especially this very post. Your all so sweet and also thoughtful of others and reading the blog posts is a good delight to me. And thats a generous surprise! Jeff and I are going to have excitement making use of your points in what we must do in the near future. Our listing is a distance long and tips is going to be put to fine use. Prishtina Reisen https://789bett.io/
      January 6, 2024 10:24 PM PST
  • Hello, extremely useful posting. My spouse and I have been trying to find extensive facts on this subject sort of stuff for a little bit, nonetheless we couldn’t until now. Do you think you can make some youtube video clips concerning this, I do think your webblog will be more in depth if you ever did. In any other case, oh well. I will be checking on this web site in the near future. Email me and keep me up-to-date. granite countertops cleveland Dabwoods
      January 6, 2024 8:37 AM PST
  • I don’t normally comment on blogs.. But nice post! I just bookmarked your site #ไฮโลเว็บตรง
      January 6, 2024 7:55 AM PST
  • I dugg some of you post as I thought they were extremely helpful handy 吸油丸
      January 6, 2024 5:30 AM PST
  • I like this site so much, bookmarked . PPSSPP Gold
      January 6, 2024 1:59 AM PST
  • Good site! I really love how it is simple on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which must do the trick! Have a great day! 借錢 | 小額貸款服務(支客票融資)
      January 4, 2024 6:28 AM PST
  • I think that may be a fascinating element, it made me suppose a bit. Thanks for sparking my thinking cap. Every now and then I get such a lot in a rut that I just really feel like a record. تأشيرة الولايات المتحدة عبر الإنترنت
      January 4, 2024 5:04 AM PST
  • Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this info. Today bloggers publish just about gossips and web and this is really annoying. A good website with exciting content, this is what I need. Thanks for keeping this web-site, I will be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can’t find it. Electrical Solutions
      January 4, 2024 3:24 AM PST
  • Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Excellent task. Aaron Wohl Arrested
      January 4, 2024 2:47 AM PST
  • This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. Alien Labs
      January 4, 2024 1:15 AM PST
  • I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.  bone head disposable
      January 4, 2024 12:26 AM PST
    Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. ratugacor
      January 3, 2024 10:51 PM PST
    very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! hkbgacor
      January 3, 2024 5:14 AM PST
  • Sweet website , super design , very clean and utilise pleasant. köpa oxascand utan recept
      January 3, 2024 3:38 AM PST
  • Despite its illegal status, Satta Matka continues to captivate interest due to its potential for substantial winnings in a short period. satta
      January 3, 2024 12:45 AM PST
  • How Can I Become A Webmaster To Make Money Online?: i want to make money and i know being a webmaster is the way t https://truyentranh.net/
      December 31, 2023 2:49 AM PST
  • The the next time Someone said a weblog, Hopefully that it doesnt disappoint me approximately this place. After all, Yes, it was my substitute for read, but I just thought youd have something intriguing to say. All I hear is a handful of whining about something you could fix in case you werent too busy interested in attention. https://phimsex.news/
      December 30, 2023 10:35 PM PST