Forum » General » News and Announcements » Giants Golden Tate regrets tantrum that got him ba

Giants Golden Tate regrets tantrum that got him ba

• Giants wide receiver Golden Tate has had enough time to reflect on hisoutburst earlier this month to realize he made a significant mistake.The veteran, who has been in the NFL for 11years, followed a Nov. 2 touchdown catch by yellinginto a TV Matt Milano Jersey camerathat he needs to get the ball more. He also liked a tweet asking for him to be cut, and his wife complained about his targets on Instagram.New York banished him to its practice squad for his antics.Jones to Tate! TD!: on ESPN: NFL app // Yahoo Sports app: NFL ( Tredavious White T Shirts @NFL) Golden Tates wife on Instagram Giants Daily (@NYGDaily) Tate on Friday told reporters that his actions were selfish and out of line."I just got caught up in the moment. I was wrong to draw attention to myself. I take full responsibility for that," Tate said."I handled it the wrong way and, again, brought negative attention to our organization. It Brandin Bryant Jersey was something that won't happen again.""I was wrong to draw attention to myself and I take full responsibility for that."- Giants WR Golden Tate Ralph Vacchiano (@RVacchianoSNY) MORE: Tate's incident would have been problematic in any situation, but calling out a struggling second-year quarterback in Daniel Jones seemed a particularly damaging move for his team. Jones isat risk of losing his franchise's faith and needs as much support from teammates as he can Damar Hamlin Jersey get.The Giants acted swiftly in their punishment of Tate.Golden Tate, with 112 career starts on his resume, spending this Friday on the Levi Wallace Jersey scout team playing Washington WR Terry McLaurin. Jordan Raanan (@JordanRaanan) Tate is dealing with a knee injury right now, and his status for Sunday's game against the Eagles is unclear regardle s of whetherhis coaching staff has forgiven him.
      August 15, 2022 7:04 PM PDT