Forum » General » Support » Donald Trump campaign rally does not fill Tulsa ar

Donald Trump campaign rally does not fill Tulsa ar

• Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. Trump Merchandise
      September 12, 2024 3:42 AM PDT
  • Media, campaign operatives and citizens Kyle Long Jersey all tried to spin the turnout for President Donald Trump's rally Saturday night in Tulsa, Okla., but one thing was certain: There were still good seats available inside the 19,000-plus-seat BOK Center as Trump began speaking.The lower bowl appeared to be close to full and there was a large gathering on the floor, but large portions of the upper deck were . . . not. There were many theories including COVID-19/social distancing concerns,a rescheduled date from the original June 19, outside the arena, and a.Heres a panorama taken by CNNs as Trump took the stage. Daniel Richard Dent Jersey Dale (@ddale8) MORE: But in the interest of sticking to sports, this is the point in the article where we compile attendance-related Twitter jokes about the gathering.NHL Jim McMahon Jersey arenas get a few mentions at the start here:tfw you tout a million tickets sold and end up getting the turnout of a Wednesday night Arizona Coyotes game against the Blue Jackets Andrew Joseph (@AndyJ0seph) Florida Panthers vs New Jersey Devils on a Tuesday night looking crowd raymond holtz (@HellblazerVice) And college basketball tournaments get some shoutouts, too:Major '1st-round NCAA tournament game between two school from opposite coasts' Vibe here Dane Belbeck (@ZDane7) This looks like the crowd during the first round of a mid-major conference basketball Dan Hampton Jersey tournament. Jason Lukehart (@JasonLukehart) Looks like a Tuesday night Tulsa vs. Tulane battle for the 9 seed in the AAC conference tournament Spencer Hughes (@spencerhughes) Extreme "morning se sion on this first day of a conference basketball tournament" energy Curran (Day 99) (@ItsCurran) I'm thinking more "Conference USA tournament quarterfinals day se sion" John Hollinger (@johnhollinger) Of Brian Urlacher Jersey course, this wouldn't be complete without a Mets joke, because Mets.After hitting .163 in Triple-A Andrew Joseph (@AndyJ0seph) The .163 hitter .
      September 4, 2022 8:20 PM PDT