Forum » General » Support » Cam Talbots Marshmallow Man mask is awesome PHOTO

Cam Talbots Marshmallow Man mask is awesome PHOTO

• Cam Talbot is known primarily for two things: Backing up Henrik Lundqvist and wearing Ghostbusters-themed masks.With regards to Carlos Martinez Jersey the latter, the Rangers' goalie might've outdone himself. His new mask features the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.From designerDavid "Dave Art" Gunnar son:on Nov 11, 2014 at 10:21am PSTIt's the third Ghostbusters Enos Slaughter Jersey design that Talbot has worn and before the season that Gunnar son is the driving force behind all of it.He has always wanted to do one for Harrison Bader Jersey New York because it fits so well and I gue s I was the first to allow him to do it," Andrew Miller Jersey Talbot said. "I was always a fan of the movies but maybe not to the extent that everybody thinks.Gunnar son that the design came to him during the summer. Hedid not elaborate on whether hewas tryingto think of the most harmle s thing; something heloved from his childhood Miles Mikolas Jersey ; something that could never ever po sibly destroy us.
      September 4, 2022 8:21 PM PDT