Forum » General » Support » Game 5 of Stanley Cup Final has Kimmo Timonen thin

Game 5 of Stanley Cup Final has Kimmo Timonen thin

• Kimmo Timonen is expected to play in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final Blank Jersey series. After that?"Let's be honest: There's five days left in my career," Timonen said Saturday.MORE: | At 40 with a history of health problems, it was an admi sion of the obvious. Timonen joined the Chicago Blackhawks in a deadline trade intended to give the team a veteran depth defenseman.Good soldier to the end, Timonen has tried. But there's no way he plays more than five to seven minutes a game these days.So while coach Joel Quenneville weighs his lineup for Game 5, he might decide to relay on Timonen's experience in limited ice time versus younger skaters David Rundblad, Kyle Cumiskey and Trevor van Reimsdyk.With the , exposing any one of them at the wrong moment could be disastrous.Game 5 coverage from Tampa's Amalie Arena is scheduled for 8 p.m. ET on NBC, plus CBC and TVA Sports in Canada.Here's what else was Brandon Moss Jersey being said about and by the Blackhawks.I've never heard a hockey player announce his retirement before the last game is played. But Kimmo Timonen is a special guy. Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) Andrew Shaw on Cup finals: "The Danny Duffy Jersey games are physical, guys get fatigued or hurt, you just have to battle through it." Chris Kuc (@ChrisKuc) Patrick Sharp on preparing for two TB goalies: "I dont really do too much homework on goaltenders, to be honest with you." Craig Custance (@CraigCustance) Joel Quenneville on captain Jonathan Toews: "The bigger the game, the bigger the setting, he's Jason Hammel Jersey there." Katie Strang (@KatieStrangESPN) Quenneville asked if Ho sa has had a Hall of Fame career: "I like to think so." Michael Traikos (@Michael_Traikos) Patrick Kane on Marian Ho sa: "He's the ultimate hockey player, the ultimate human being. He's everything you want." Chris Johnston (@reporterchris) Coach Q on Keith: "He's out there at key times of games. He's the reason why we win a lot of games." Chicago Blackhawks (@NHLBlackhawks) TVR says he's in for tonight Mark Roe (@MarkRoeTv) Despite their recent succe s, Burch Smith Jersey Blackhawks haven't won a Stanley Cup at home since 1938. They need a win tonight to get a chance to end that. Ted Starkey (@TedStarkey) Game 6 will be at 8 p.m. ET Monday in Chicago. If nece sary, Game 7 would be Wednesday in Tampa.
      September 4, 2022 8:41 PM PDT