Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Game Destiny Meta Season 15

Game Destiny Meta Season 15

• In Season 15, the developers added a new mod and added 30 new options to the arsenal of legendary weapons. Also, due to the new season, the collection of exotic armor has been replenished, as well as the properties of some existing exotic equipment have been updated. As for me, the update came out very worthy. This post was edited by Olga Zinchenko at December 28, 2022 12:52 PM PST
      December 27, 2022 7:18 AM PST
  • The first thing to talk about is what mods will be available next season, namely: Unstoppable Pistols Unstoppable Pulse Rifles Unstoppable Fusion Rifles and Linear Fusion Rifles Overload bows and Anti-Barrier Automatic Rifles. This opens up new gear combos to use https://destinymeta2day.com/ one of the most reliable stuns on the respective champions and Unstoppable Fusion Rifles and Linear Fusion Rifles are interesting choices.
      December 19, 2022 7:31 AM PST
  • I think that on the Internet you can find everything you need. There are many explaining articles and even videos. I often use this opportunity when in any game it is not entirely clear to me how the hero should act in this or that situation.
      December 19, 2022 6:47 AM PST
  • It's great. Just super. Very good update. Where could you read more about it? Maybe there are some other updates planned. I would like to know everything beforehand. It would be possible to prepare and something in his character to fix and buy.
      December 17, 2022 8:27 PM PST
  • Just like in the previous season 14, the developers decided to add to the game a special mod, which is now a must-have Meta for almost all endgame content. We are talking about the season mod "Particle Deconstruction2", it opens in the last column of the current artifact and has the following effect: when you do damage with plasma or linear-plasma rifle, you get a short period of time, which increases the damage of plasma and linear-plasma rifle. The effect of this buff is summed 5 times.
      December 15, 2022 11:26 AM PST