Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » How to Use AFK? – Text, Gaming & Social Media

How to Use AFK? – Text, Gaming & Social Media

• PuredAPK is a fantastic source for the latest MOD apps and games for Android and iOS Tiktok 18
      July 31, 2024 2:29 AM PDT
  • That's the reason why it is better you need to focused explore prior to when making. Will also be possible for you to more suitable content this fashion. sugar defender
      July 30, 2024 5:05 AM PDT
  • I am impressed with this site, really I am a fan . dht blocker funciona
      July 24, 2024 10:13 AM PDT
  • Your blog has the same post as another author but i like your better.~,`*` trang chủ Miso88
      July 24, 2024 9:56 AM PDT
  • That's why it's advisable that you simply correct exploration previous to crafting. It's possible to develop superior release in this way. SEMUTWIN
      July 24, 2024 7:56 AM PDT
  • That is the appropriate blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize a lot its nearly arduous to argue with you (not that I really would need…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin on a subject thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, just nice! najbolje lokacije za skijanje u Kanadi
      July 24, 2024 3:27 AM PDT
  • your blog is very good. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not good. I also found your posts very interesting Theanex erfahrung
      July 24, 2024 2:56 AM PDT
  • 1 4024
    Whoa! that blog post was basically pretty favorable thank you. “Two paradoxes are better than one they may even suggest a solution.” by Edward Teller.. Tyrkia visum for oss borgere
      July 10, 2024 8:34 AM PDT
  • AFK is an abbreviation for ‘Away from keyboard.’

In text, you can use it when you want to take a break from the ongoing conversation. Similarly, you can also use this acronym on social media when you need a break.

While gaming, it also means ‘away from the controller.’ Thus, you can use it when you want a break from the game to deal with other matters.
      July 4, 2024 11:40 PM PDT