Forum » General » Support » 8 Best Ways to Open a PST File Without Outlook

8 Best Ways to Open a PST File Without Outlook

• Without using Outlook, the user can view the PST file in 2 ways: First convert the PST file to another file format like O365, EML, MSG, and open it in the respective file format. Use the MailsDaddy free PST viewer tool to open and read the PST file in the preview window. The free viewer runs on all Windows OS and generates a clear preview of the mail on the right side of the pane. You can also upgrade the solution and convert the mailbox into various desired file format. For more information visit MailsDaddy website.

Read more: PST File Viewer Free
      July 26, 2024 11:31 PM PDT
  • Opening a PST file without Outlook can be tricky, but I found a comprehensive guide that should help you out:https://www.coolutils.com/blog/ways-to-open-pst-file-without-outlook/ . This article details various methods and provides step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process. Whether you're looking to use alternative software or need a straightforward method, this guide has options that cater to different needs. I found it very helpful when I faced a similar issue, and I'm confident it will provide you with the solution you need. Good luck! This post was edited by Unica Fen at July 8, 2024 6:25 AM PDT
      July 8, 2024 6:22 AM PDT
    • Ben Solo
      Ben Solo Thank you for the advice, this is what I needed!
      Jul 8
  • Can anyone help me with one problem ? PST File how do I open this ?
      July 8, 2024 6:18 AM PDT