Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Request for Carte Maestro

Request for Carte Maestro

• It’s a handy piece of kit for managing your finances over here. Generally, you’ll need to open Swiss bank account first to get a Carte Maestro linked to it. Most banks will offer you one once your account is set up. If you’re feeling a bit lost in the Swiss banking maze, I'd recommend reaching out to SwissCompanyFormation. They’ve got heaps of experience helping people open Swiss bank accounts and can guide you through the process of getting a Carte Maestro as well. They make the whole thing a lot less of a faff and help ensure you get the right account and card to suit your needs. Give them a shout – it’ll save you a lot of hassle and help you get sorted quicker!
      August 16, 2024 1:06 PM PDT
  • I’m in the process of setting up my business in Switzerland, and I’m a bit confused about the whole Carte Maestro thing. I’m keen on getting one for smooth transactions and managing expenses efficiently. Does anyone know the best way to request one? Do I need to open a Swiss bank account first, or can it be done in tandem? And any tips on which banks are more straightforward with this sort of thing would be a big help!
      August 16, 2024 11:05 AM PDT