Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Man Utd loanee Williams followed and tau

Man Utd loanee Williams followed and tau

Heard great things about 오피타임 lately!
      October 25, 2023 5:06 AM PDT
    Cheers to a community that celebrates the world of 오피가이드!
      October 19, 2023 8:00 AM PDT
  • Norwich City full-back Brandon Williams has claimed he was followed and subjected to taunts and abuse by Canaries supporters in the aftermath of the defeat to West Ham.A Said Benrahma double and strikes from Michail Antonio and Manuel Lanzini condemned the already relegated Norwich to a Buddy Johnson Jersey 4-0 hammering at Carrow Road on Sunday.Manchester United loanee Williams started at left-back for Dean Smiths side after Norwich fans gathered outside the stadium prior to kick-off to protest againstowners John Stallworth Jersey Delia Smith andMichael Wynn Jones.Williams suggested he had been followed after the game, posting on Instagram: For the people that followed me, hes always awake, and a stream of laughing face emojis.The 21-year-old has since released a statement, claiming he was followed by some Norwich supporters, who only stopped once they realised he had noticed them.Yesterday after leaving the stadium I was taunted and abused by fans surrounding the stadium whilst I was in my car, Alan Faneca Jersey Williams posted on Twitter.After the abuse I was followed by individuals who only stopped following me once they became aware I had noticed them.However pa sionate fans are it is not right that a small minority abuse players or, in this case, follow them.Since arriving at Norwich I have played for the club as if I were a permanent member of the team. It is unfortunate that a small number of fans behave like this. Williams posteda photo of a raised middle finger with the caption What a beautiful day. Easy up Norwich City, with a location marker for Suffolk after the lo s. Both Instagram posts were subsequently deleted.Reports suggested Norwich had opened an investigation into Williams T.J. Watt Jersey social media activity, but the defender a suredthat is not the case.There is no club investigation into my conduct as incorrectly reported in the media, he added.I would like to Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey thank those fans who have sent me me sages of support at this unsettling time.I would also like to thank Norwich City and their staff for the support they have given me in the past two days and for their concern.
      March 13, 2023 3:45 AM PDT