Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » Patriots Matt Judon rips NFL about getti

Patriots Matt Judon rips NFL about getti

• star linebacker received a me sage from the about him being selected for a Performance Enhancing Substance test. Judon Martin Hanzal Kids Jersey posted a screenshot of the me sage on Twitter on Tuesday morning, making his feelings known about being chosen for the supposedly random drug test. Dear leave me the F alone please. Its no way this is random. I take melatonin to sleep sometimes. The rest is just Jon Casey Women Jersey vibes Matthew Judon (@man_dammn) The test comes days after the Patriots' 27-13 win over the . Judon had four tackles (one for a lo s), two quarterback pre sure and 1.5 sacks in the victory. Judon now has a career-high 14.5 sacks through Erik Condra Jersey 14 weeks, which is also tied for the league lead with the 49ers' Nick Bosa.The states that each week during preseason and the regular season, 10 players from each club Dino Ciccarelli Women Jersey will be selected to be tested at random by a computer program. suspicious of whether the testing is actually random. Judon is the latest to question the system. The Patriots defense has been a bright spot in a rollercoaster NHL Dallas Stars Jersey of a year in New England while the offense struggles. Judon and his signature red sleeves and high energy have helped lead the defense to where it is now.
      March 13, 2023 4:49 AM PDT