Forum » General » News and Announcements » 2K has unveiled the official soundtrack of NBA 2K21

2K has unveiled the official soundtrack of NBA 2K21

• 2K has launched the official NBA 2K21 soundtrack ahead of the game is September 2020.

This year's installment includes songs from various genres and are equipped with a variety of artists who have dominated the chart or in coming. Join soundtrack that people like The weeeknd with "Blinding Lights," Lil Baby "Sum 2 Prove it," Travis Scott and JACKBOYS with Pop smoke with "Gatti," A $ AP Ferg "Value" and Stormzy with "Bronze." 2K also includes artists we have just lost like Juice Wrld with "Let Me Know (I Wonders Why Freestyle)" and pop smoke with "Dior," along with the names of non-hip-hop such as The Strokes with "Decision Bad" and pure bathing culture with "The Dream Dare."

As we look ahead to the game's release, the official soundtrack has been officially dropped, greatly influenced by Damian Lillard (AKA Dame D.O.L.L.A), and it looked like one of the best playlist game has ever put together. Released on Spotify, players can navigate through the voice of the game, which will be equipped with some of the hottest songs of years and some of the greatest artists of 2020. In addition, if you are in need of Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins, you can visit our website 5mmo.com.

"To be on the cover alone is a big problem for me, but to be on the cover and also have my music to be a part of the game is a great achievement," said Lillard, who also, as mentioned, on the cover of iteration this year of the game , "Personally, I've been introduced to new artists, songs and genres that I might hear on the radio, but I heard first in the NBA 2K." While the game's release on September 4, a sample of 52-track playlist is now yours to be heard, featuring such beloved and now rap and hip-hop artists such as Lil Baby, The weeknd, and ... er ... The Strokes?

As mentioned about when a curated playlist will feature 52 songs when NBA 2K21 generation version was launched on September 4. When the game arrived in PS5 and Xbox Series X, it will be updated and should be 202 tracks at launch. It will continue to be updated throughout the season with a new hip-hop, R & B, electronic, pop and rock songs from your favorite acts.
      July 27, 2020 10:43 PM PDT