Forum » Off-Topic » Introduce Yourself » 49ers emergency quarterback whos not a Q

49ers emergency quarterback whos not a Q

Just had a fantastic massage experience at 알밤.
      September 14, 2023 9:23 AM PDT
    I always feel rejuvenated after a session at this massage 오피.
      September 14, 2023 9:08 AM PDT
    Say goodbye to 구글 seo stress - this company handles it with expertise.
      September 13, 2023 1:54 PM PDT
    Experience the best of Korea's scenic beauty at 대부도풀빌라펜션.
      September 13, 2023 1:50 PM PDT
    신용카드현금화: Your go-to choice when financial emergencies arise.
      September 13, 2023 1:45 PM PDT
    오피가이드 knows where to find the ultimate relaxation.
      September 13, 2023 12:54 PM PDT
  • Going into Sunday's NFC Championship game, the were already down to their third-string quarterback ( ), but after an injury to the rookie, San Francisco was just one big hit away from being forced to play a quarterback who has never actually played quarterback.With Purdy on the sideline that he suffered on the first po se Kyle Fuller Jersey sion of the game, San Francisco turned to fourth-stringer , but then he got injured in the third quarter (concu sion), which left the 49ers down to their emergency quarterback.So who is the emergency QB? That would be either Kyle Juszczyk or Christian McCaffrey, according to the Fox broadcast. It started to look more and more po sible that one of those two guys could end up taking taking a few snaps under center. With Johnson out, the 49ers put Purdy Chicago Bears Jersey back in, though he could barely throw due to his injured elbow. The Eagles won the game, 31-7, to reach LVII. McCaffrey threw one pa s, as the depleted 49ers mostly stuck with running plays late in the game.On McCaffrey's end, he had thrown four career pa ses going in, going 2 for 4 for 84 yards and a touchdown. He went 0 for 1 on Sunday. As for Juszczyk, he's been in the for 10 seasons and he's never thrown a pa s, Brian Urlacher Jersey which means the 49ers would have almost certainly have to run some sort of Wildcat offense if either Juszczyk or McCaffrey entered the game at QB. The crazy part about Juszczyk is that the NFC Championship isn't even the first game this season where he's been one injury away from entering the game. Back in Week 2, the 49ers only had two active quarterbacks against the Taylor Gabriel Jersey . That was the game where the 49ers had to turn to after suffered a broken ankle. William Perry Jersey If Garoppolo had gotten injured in that 27-7 win, then the 49ers would have had to turn to Juszczyk. At the time, Juszczyk made it clear that he wanted no part of playing QB. "I told Jimmy in the locker room, I said 'Hey man, don't make me play quarterback today,'" Juszczyk . "And he promised he was going to do everything he could to not let that happen."
      March 13, 2023 6:55 PM PDT