Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Finding people who share your interests

Finding people who share your interests

• Finding the right crowd can definitely be a challenge. A cool place I’ve tried is Freecam.chat . It’s a platform where you can connect to random video chat, and it’s amazing for meeting people who share your interests, spontaneously. Last month, I randomly connected with someone who’s also into indie game development. We ended up sharing resources and discussing our projects for hours. It’s a great way to meet people from around the world who get what you’re passionate about. Just pop in, hit the chat, and see who you stumble upon. It’s pretty exciting, honestly!
      September 22, 2024 2:31 PM PDT
  • Hey all, I’m really into niche hobbies like indie game development and sometimes feel isolated because it's hard to find people who are into the same stuff locally. I'm looking for ways to connect with people who share my specific interests but not sure where to start. Does anyone have suggestions on how to find communities or groups where you can meet like-minded folks without all the usual hassle?
      September 22, 2024 2:01 PM PDT