Forum » Off-Topic » Off-Topic Discussions » Eyelash extension glue.

Eyelash extension glue.

• For beginners in eyelash extensions, finding the right glue is crucial to ensure smooth application. In your case, I’d recommend starting with a medium-drying glue that allows for some time to adjust the lashes before they set. You can always switch to faster drying glue as your skills improve. Good luck! 
      October 2, 2024 8:10 AM PDT
  • There is no doubt that it is equally important to select a glue with gentle and non-irritating ingredients that does not effect your eyes. You can find a wide range of options of eyelashes glue on websites like this https://stacylash.com/collections/glue  It offer glues that is suitable for various skill levels and preferences. I hope that you will like this website very much. This post was edited by Marinette Lucas at October 2, 2024 6:55 AM PDT
      October 2, 2024 6:55 AM PDT
  • Thank you for your comment! You are absolutely right, a quality eyelash extension adhesive does play a key role in the safety and longevity of the result. Cyanoacrylate provides a strong bond, but it's important to pay attention to clients' sensitivities and choose hypoallergenic options if necessary. Well I would like to know what brand to buy ?
      October 2, 2024 5:33 AM PDT
  • Eyelash extension glue mainly consists of cyanoacrylate, which can make up to 90% of the total volume. This component is the main and most chemically active in the glue, which ensures a reliable connection of artificial eyelashes with natural ones. You need to choose only high-quality glue. It is important to note that the choice of glue should take into account not only its composition, but also safety for the client, since some components can cause allergic reactions. And you can buy it by looking on the Internet
      October 2, 2024 5:30 AM PDT
  • Hi friends, I need glue for my extensions. Thanks to the internet the choice is huge . Also, some glues set very quickly, which is convenient for experienced masters, but can be difficult for beginners like me . Others, on the contrary, have a longer fixation time, which gives masters the opportunity to work a little with the lashes before the final fixation. And I also do not know what the composition should be. Who knows hint?
      October 2, 2024 4:48 AM PDT